HI, I'M KELSEY!
I'm so happy you decided to stop by. It's very important to me that my clients get to know who's behind the lens in order to feel comfortable and to have confidence in my ability to capture everything come the big day!
A few quick things to know about me:
- Born and Raised in small-town Pennsylvania
- Dog mom of two fur-babies and loving wife
- Sister to a toddler, We're 22 years apart!
- Graduated college with a degree in Interior Design
- I laugh at my own jokes too much, but it's a total stress reliever...
- Only drive Toyotas, thank you dad for that one!.
- Inspired to motivate others to be their best selves
- Love hearing each persons unique story of life!
Discover more below...
“The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.”
Capturing MemoriesThe Beginning of something new
Growing up being creative was in my nature, although I wasn't dreaming of becoming a photographer, I always took pictures and enjoyed scrapbooking as a way to preserve my own memories. Never did I imagine I would create a meaningful career of doing that for others! Being able to capture the joy of two people in love has in turn brought joy into my life as well. I thank god often for the opportunities for travel memories I can cherish and the amazing couples he has brought into my life through photography.READ MORE ON THE BLOG
MEET THE FAMILY
“My college love who entered the military 8 years into our relationship. We were pretty much inseparable until then. He's a bit feisty and shy but would ultimately give you the shirt off his back. He enjoys working on Helicopters and hope to be a pilot.”